Visiting Faculty Required ( Department of Educational Development KIU Main Campus)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment as Visiting Faculty for KIU Main Campus for Fall Semester-2020 having MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education to be appointed as Visiting Lecturer and Ph.D. to be appointed as Visiting Assistant Professor in the relevant field. Details are as under:
|S#||Name of Department||Discipline|
|1||Department of Educational Development||· M. Phil in Education with ECD diploma/ experience. · M. Phil in Education with Master in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry. · M. Phil / Master in Art, Craft & Calligraphy|
- The candidate (s) should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as visiting lecturer and the candidate (s) having Ph.D. Degree shall be appointed as Assistant Professor.
- The appointment will be made purely on a visiting basis as per need for the Department of Educational Development KIU Main campus Gilgit.
- University reserves the right to postpone the appointment against any subject, keeping in view the available workload at the Campus.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- The last date for submission of application along with attested copies of academic records is December 1, 2020, and interviews will be held at 11:00 am on the same date.
- Attested documents should be attached with the application form and to be submitted at Manager HR Office KIU main Campus Gilgt.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago