Visiting Faculty required for KIU Sub-Campus Chilas,Diamer
|1||General Science||General Science subjects (MS/M.Phil in Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Food Science)|
|2||Education||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of education in relevant field)|
|3||Business Management||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of education in relevant field)|
|4||Sociology||MS/M.Phil. (18 years of education in relevant field)|
|5||English||MS/M.Phil in English for English Diploma courses Note: However, if MS/M. Phil candidates are not available, candidates having 16 years of education may be considered for appointment as Teaching Associates (TAs) One Visiting Faculty is required|
- The candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as Lecturer.
- The appointment will be made purely on a visiting basis as per campus need for the current semester.
- University reserves the right to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload with the department and as per the need of campus.
- The last date for submission of application is June 22, 2020.-
- Attested documents should be attached with the application.
Last date for form submission
2 years ago