Visiting Faculty Required for KIU Main Campus, Gilgit (Spring Semester-2022)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment as Visiting Faculty for KIU Main Campus, Gilgit for Spring Semester – 2022 having MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education for Visiting Lecturer and Ph. D for Visiting Assistant Professor in the relevant field. Details are as under:
|S. No||Name of Department||Specializations|
|1||Department of Sociology & Anthropology||Sociology & Anthropology|
|2||Department of IR/ Political Science||Pakistan Studies|
- The candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as visiting lecturer and the candidate having Ph.D. Degree shall be appointed as Assistant Professor.
- The appointment will be made purely on the visiting basis as per need for the KIU main Campus- Gilgit
- University reserves the right to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload at the Campus.
- The last date for submission of application is March 24, 2022.
- Attested documents should be attached to the application and to be submitted at Head HR Office KIU Main Campus, Gilgit.
Last date for form submission
4 months ago