Visiting Faculty Required for Fall 2019 Semester (KIU Sub-Campus Hunza)
Applications are invited from potential candidates having MS/M. Phil (18 years of education) for (visiting lecturer) or Ph.D. (for visiting Assistant Professor) to serve as visiting faculty in Karakorum International University Sub- Campus Hunza for Fall Semester, 2019. Ph.D. candidates may apply for the positions of Assistant Professors (Visiting) while MS/M.Phil. for the visiting positions of Lecturer. Details are as under:
- Development Studies
- Biological Sciences (Zoology)
- Business Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) or Ph.D. in a relevant subject to be appointed as Lecturer or Assistant Professor on visiting basis.
- University reserves the rights to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload with the department and as per the need of campus.
- The last date for submission of application is August 08, 2019.
- Application along with attested documents should be submitted at KIU Main Campus and Hunza Campus.
Last date for form submission
2 years ago