Visiting Faculty for Spring-2019
Applications are invited from potential candidates having MS/M. Phil (18 years of education) to be appointed as Visiting Lecturers to teach the following subjects at Karakorum International University Sub Campus Hunza for Spring Semester, 2019:
|2||Introduction to Development Studies||15||Computer Programming|
|3||Community Driven Development||16||Probability Theory|
|4||Social Policy||17||Cultural Tourism|
|5||Human Geography||18||Pakistan: Tourist Destination|
|6||Globalization and Development||19||Tourism Concepts and Principles|
|7||Development in Post-Colonial Era||20||Heritage Management|
|8||Small Enterprise Development||21||Bio Statics-I (Statistical Packages)|
|9||Logic and Critical Thinking||22||Bio Statics-II (Advanced Statistics) (Comp)|
|10||Introduction to Computer||23||Animal Diversity|
|12||Introduction to Political Sciences||25||Materia Medica-I|
- Candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as Lecturer on visiting basis.
- The appointment will be made purely on visiting basis as per campus need for the current semester.
- University reserves the rights to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload with the department and as per the need of campus.
- The last date for submission of application is February 27, 2019
- Attested documents should be attached with application.
Last date for form submission
3 years ago