Positions of Lecturers, Assistant Professors and Associate Professors vacant on Project Contract (KIU Sub-Campuses)
Applications are invited from potential candidates for the positions of Lecturers, Assistant Professors and Associate Professors to be appointed on Project Contract at KIU Sub-Campuses. General terms and conditions/ eligibility criteria are as under:
|S#||Position||Nature of post||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Associate Professor||Equivalent to BPS-20||For BPS-20: (As per HEC criteria (visit this link)|
|2||Assistant Professor||Equivalent to BPS-19||For BPS-19: (As per HEC criteria (visit this link)|
|3||Lecturer||Equivalent to BPS-18||For BPS-18: (As per HEC criteria (visit this link)|
|S#||Details||No. of position (s)||Specialization|
|1||Associate Professor-BPS-20||01 No.||Tourism and Hospitality Management=01|
|2||Lecturer BPS-18||04 Nos.||
|Diamer Campus (Project Contract positions)|
|3||Assistant Professors BPS-19||03 Nos.||
|4||Lecturer BPS-18||01 No.||
|Ghizer Campus (Project contract positions)|
|5||Associate Professor-20||02 Nos.||
|6||Assistant Professor BPS-19||01 No.||
|7||Lecturer BPS-18||02 Nos.||
- Complete Application on prescribed form along with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees (with attestation/equivalence from HEC) no third division in an academic career, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph, and Experience Certificates should reach the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before 3rd June 2021
- The application must be accompanied by a pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of the Registrar/Treasurer, Karakoram International University Gilgit from any scheduled bank.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply through the proper channel as per rules.
- TTS faculty who intends to apply for Higher Academic Positions can apply as TTS Statutes through proper channel with due fulfillment of TTS rules.
- For details regarding age limits for each position visit this link
- Incomplete & late applications shall not be entertained.
- For further details, please contact Manager HR at email@example.com
- Appointments are subject to verification of their degrees from HEC.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- The KIU is an equal opportunity university and encourages applications from women, minorities, or those with disabilities.
- University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw/change any number of position(s)/ withhold the appointment against any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- All communications with the candidate (s) during the process of applications (call for interview etc.) shall be made through given email in the application
(Muhammad Nazakat, Manager HR)
Karakoram International University
University Road Gilgit.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago