Position Vacant Telephone Lineman / Technician in KIU Main Campus
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates to work in the IT Section of KIU as Telephone Lineman / Technician in KIU main Campus. Job description are as under:
|Position||:||Telephone Lineman / Technician|
|Qualification||:||Matriculation (with one-year certificate/diploma in relevant field having minimum 2 years’ practical experience.|
|Experience||:||Two Years’ relevant experience|
|Skills||:||Telephone Technician must have good communication and technical skills to effective diagnose and solve problems. He must be familiar with a variety of phone systems and be able to perform a wide range of services, from basic repair to full installation. Must be team player and have good end user service to ensure that phone systems are configured according to the staff needs. Telephone technician must also possess good computer skills so that he can place equipment orders, monitor service requests and billing records. He also need hand and finger dexterity. Capable of placing aerial/buried telecommunications cable. Connects wires and cables to terminals and attaches/detaches various kinds of hardware to wires, cables, buildings, or poles. Perform construction work such as digging holes, placing cable, air pipe and inner duct in various types of conduit systems and open excavations.|
- Complete applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificates may be submitted to Manager HR Office, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview.
- The last date of submission of documents is 30th July 2020.
- Age limit shall be considered as per defined rules
- The university reserves the right to postpone or cancel the appointment without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Number of Positions
Last date for form submission
2 years ago