Position Vacant in Department of Media & Communication
Applications are invited for the Post of “VIDEO, AUDIO & NLE SERVICES ASSISTANT” for the Department of Media & Communication Studies from eligible candidates as per the given criteria:
Employees in this job perform or oversee activities associated with a particular area of sound broadcasting and video services, such as offering support in the field and studio shoots, maintaining a digital photo/video library, completing photo/video editing, and designing photo display. Hand taking, operational and caretaker of all broadcasting equipment.
- Responsible for Radio and TV studio equipment maintenance operations and inventory record keeping.
- Responsible for operating all necessary equipment of Radio broadcasting.
- Knowhow of audio mixer and Consoles.
- Determines camera setting to achieve desired exposure and effects for photographs and videos.
- Trims, sorts, and checks prints; mounts, spots, frames, laminates and finishes photographs.
- Makes minor repairs to equipment.
- Edits audio & video projects with content provided by staff.
- Assis in training and coordinating student workers for audio/visual equipment setup, operation, and maintenance.
M.Sc in Media and Communication Studies / BS Hon 4 years
- Command Audio Mixers & Console.
- Command Adobe Premiere video editing.
- Adobe auditions Audio Editing.
- After effects
- Urdu In-pages
- Camera techniques
- Command over Green Screen Techniques
Number of Positions
Last date for form submission
5 years ago