Office Assistant (BPS-15) & Technician CCTV (BPS-14) Positions are vacant
Applications are invited for the below-mentioned positions from eligible candidates possessing requisite qualifications, experience and age limits mentioned against each position:
|S#||Position title and BPS||Qualification||Age as on closing date|
|2||Office Assistant BPS-15 (01 position Finance Section)||Having a qualification in Finance B, Com / BBA with 5 years relevant experience in Govt organization Or M Com/ MBA with 2 years’ experience in Govt organization||33 years|
|3||Technician CCTV BPS-14 (01 position)||3 years Associate Diploma in Electronics, preferably Associate B-Tech Electronics Skills & Experience: · Proven experience to manage video surveillance systems. · Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and analog-based security cameras. · Must be able to install and configure various types of NVRs and DVRs · Manage Wireless/wired network of the surveillance system. Experience: · 05 years of relevant experience||33 years|
- Complete applications on prescribed form along with attested copies of all Educational Certificates/Degrees, CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph, and Experience Certificates should reach in the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before 14th September 2021.
- The application must be accompanied by a pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn in favor of the Registrar/Treasurer, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply through proper channels as per rules.
- Age relaxations above to the prescribed limits for government servants and retired army personals are available as per rules where applicable, for details regarding age limits for each position visit this link
- Unsigned. ambiguous and incomplete applications shall not be considered & late applications shall not be entertained.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be considered final and only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- KIU is an equal opportunity university and encourages applications from women, minorities, or those with disabilities.
- University reserves the right to postpone, withhold or cancel appointments against any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- All communications with the candidate(s) during the process of applications (call for interview etc.) shall be made through the given email or contact number in the application.
- For further details, please contact Manager HR at email@example.com
Last date for form submission
10 months ago