Application are invited from highly motivated candidates to work at KIU as IT Internee for Teaching/Non-Teaching Department under HEC Funded Project COVID-19 Response Initiatives.
|Scale||:||Fixed Pay Rs. 10,000/- month|
|Job Status||:||1 month period|
|Qualification||:||1. Current BS Students (preferably BSCS 7th & 8th Semester) 2. MS/MPhil Degree holders 3. MS/MPhil students (course work completed, thesis under process)|
|ToRs||:||i. The internees will work with department for digitalization of teaching, learning & assessment resources. ii. Providing the record/published digital resource to the Blended Learning Coordination office for onward transmission to student affairs office for distribution to Hubs/facilitation centers. iii. Help the IT department to coordinate in the issues related to digitalization of resources of departments related issued. iv. Committee daily progress of Blended Learning Classes to HoD Coordination Office/Deans. v. Any other task related to Blended Learning Education.|
- Completed applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, etc may be submitted to Manager HR Office Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview.
- Last date for submission of documents is 7th December, 2020.
- The University reserves right to postpone or cancel appointment without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago