GIS Enumerators (Internees) Required for a short term KIU project
Terms of Reference Technical Focus:
- Support the GIS team in the application of GIS and RS in Glacial Lake Outburst Floods – II (GLOFF) II, risk reduction project.
- Analyze satellite and field data using image analysis and GIS softwares.
- Provide assistance on geo data processing, maintaining/updating spatial databases.
- Collect supporting data and field survey data, to validate remote sensing data analyses.
- Assist in mapping, zoning and related RS based applications.
- Organize and maintain geospatial data and associated documentation.
- Education: BS Student with interest or expertise in GIS/RS OR BS GIS/Remote Sensing or Environmental Sciences
- Reporting and presentation of findings and recommendations to the Project team
- Recommendations for suitable mitigation measures.
- Last date for submission of applications: September 27, 2020
- All attested copies of CNIC, Academic documents and certificates etc should be attached with application form.
- Application form can be downloaded from KIU website.
- For any further information please feel free to contact Dr. Ifzal Ahmad Director ORIC or Dr. Aftab HOD IT
Last date for form submission
1 year ago