Consultancy Required Partnership & Fundraising Strategy
Expression of Interest (EOI) Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting and Gilgit Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) have agreed for Developing a comprehensive Partnership & Fundraising Strategy for GBRSP. The following ToRs for this strategy have been agreed upon. ToRs:
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive Partnership & Fundraising Strategy in-line with GBRSP’s Social Mobilization Strategy covering all aspects including its manual, formats, policies and other necessary tools.
- Clearly cover the establishment of multi-year funding framework and fundraising goals for GBRSP.
- A guidance on possible funding mechanism to sustain the core infrastructure and delivery capacity of the office.
- It shall also cover the organizational aspects for the effective coordination of fundraising functions.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables etc. within three months after signing of the MoU.
Last date for form submission
2 years ago