ADVERTISEMENT Karakoram International University CAREER OPPORTUNITIES The Karakoram International University, Gilgit provides the following “Internship” opportunities under the supervision of Principal Investigator (PI) of the Project “German-Pak Research Project”. For this purpose, KIU provides opportunities as Students Assistant and Students Internee for a period of six months. No further extension shall be granted after six months. Details are given as under: Project Internee Team: Two Studentship team comprised of Students Assistant and Student Internee of three members shall be constituted for the project.
|Students Assistant||Students Assistant|
|Student Internee -1||Student Internee -1|
|Student Internee -2||Student Internee -2|
|Student Internee -31||Student Internee -3|
- BS in relevant field i.e. RS & GIS and Machine Learning. Preference will be given to the candidate who have experience in likewise project.
- Skills: Research Writing Skills, Basic Computer Skills and hand of experience in basic geospatial tools.
- Currently enrolled student of KIU with active status from Natural Sciences and Applied Sciences. Preference will be given to the students for Computer Sciences department.
- All team members will be engaged as full-time teams’ members and liable to observe the full working hours. However, the students from KIU will be allowed to take their classes as per departmental timetable.
- Student team assistant will be the moderator of the team and all other team members will be bond to observer his/her moderation.
- The team will be responsible take all kind of assignment given in purview of project activities:
- Data Compilation
- Digitization and Data Processing
- Field visit and Field Data Collection
- Any other assigned task
- Complete applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificate submit to Manager HR Officer, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Interview. Applicants should apply through proper channel through his/her department section head.
- Last date of submission of application is August 30, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Last date for form submission
11 months ago