Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of visiting Teaching Associates to teach following subjects in various Departments for Spring Semester – 2017:
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Evolution & Principles of Systematic
- Physiology (AS)
- Fish Physiology & Breeding
- Developmental Biology
Minimum qualification is first class master’s degree in the relevant field. No third division in academic career for Teaching Associate. Higher qualification (M.Phil/PhD) and teaching experience at university level will be preferred.
- There should be no 3rd division (Bellow 45) up to bachelor level if marks are awarded in percentage system, in masters obtained percentage should not be less than 60% in percentage system, not less than 3.00 out of 4.00 and not less than 3.50 out of 5.00 under CGPA system.
- Application along with attested copies of educational degrees, mark sheet, experience certificates, CNIC, one Passport Size Photo with all other relevant documents should be submitted to Manager HR Office, Karakoram International University Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan. Application Form may be downloaded from KIU website kiu.edu.pk.
- All appointments shall be made according to the need of the department for specified subjects, keeping in view the available workload for each subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Advance copies and CVs via email will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post as per departmental need/requirement.
- Last date of submission of documents is March 05, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Last date for form submission
5 years ago