Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates having MS/M.Phil. (18 years of education) in the relevant field to be appointed as Visiting Lecturer/Assistant Professor. The required qualification for Lecturer is MS/M.Phil. and Ph.D. for Assistant Professor.
Details are as under:
||Pakistan Studies/Social Sciences
||Computer / IT
||Business Management (Cost
Accounting, Business Ethics
- The candidate should have MS/M. Phil (18 years of Education) in a relevant subject to be appointed as visiting lecturer and the candidate having Ph.D. Degree shall be appointed as Assistant Professor.
- The appointment will be made purely on the visiting basis as per need for the KIU Sub Camus Ghizer
- University reserves the right to postpone the appointment against any subject keeping in view the available workload at the Campus.
- An application form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 9, 2020
- Attested documents should be attached to the application and to be submitted at Manager HR Office KIU main Campus and at KIU Sub Campus.
Last date for form submission
1 year ago