Expression of Interest (EOI)
Karakoram International University (KIU), Gilgit through the Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC) consulting and Gilgit Baltistan Rural Support Program (GBRSP) have agreed for Developing a comprehensive Partnership & Fundraising Strategy for GBRSP. The following ToRs for this strategy have been agreed upon.
- Draft and finalize a comprehensive Partnership & Fundraising Strategy in-line with GBRSP’s Social Mobilization Strategy covering all aspects including its manual, formats, policies and other necessary tools.
- Clearly cover the establishment of multi-year funding framework and fundraising goals for GBRSP.
- A guidance on possible funding mechanism to sustain the core infrastructure and delivery capacity of the office.
- It shall also cover the organizational aspects for the effective coordination of fundraising functions.
- The final report should be well formatted, printable and publishable supported by pictures, graphs/tables etc. within three months after signing of the MoU.
A suitable candidate must be at least M.Phil qualified with 10 years of experience. He/She must have adequate knowledge of NOGs sector, particularly, in developing partnership & fundraising.
How to apply:
Interested people should send their EOI to the undersigned along with his/her CV and a sample of the past (similar) work completed for another client by Friday, March 29, 2020 before 12:00 pm. Preference will be given to KIU faculty and staff, however, this call is open for anyone to apply.
Shortlisting will be done based on the quality of previous work, experience in the relevant field and the budget proposed for the project.
*Please note that ORIC-KIU will deduct 33.3% of the total (already approved) budgeted amount as per ORIC’s approved policy.
Dr. Ifzal Ahmad
Director, Office of Research, Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC)
Karakoram International University, Gilgit.
+92-5811-960011 ext. 243
Last date for form submission
2 years ago