“Strengthening of Quality Education at Gilgit Baltistan by Using Digital Platforms” is one of the projects of KIU led by Dr. Aftab Ahmed Khan as Principal Investigator. This project aims to design, develop, customize, and integrate smart and Intelligent Learning Management Systems in teaching and learning of some selected Schools of Gilgit-Baltistan. This project falls under Research Grants for Local Challenge Fund of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
For this project, KIU immediately needs highly motivated candidates for below mentioned project positions;
- BS Student Assistants: Total Number of Positions: 02
- MS / M.Phil. Student Assistants: Total Number of Positions: 02
The incumbents will report to the Principal Investigator. Main responsibilities include;
- To assist the Principal Investigator in research related matters including:
- Field surveys for research.
- Data entries and compilation of data.
- Report writing.
- Any research or academic task assigned by the PI.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- To play active role in requirements analysis, requirements documentation and mapping for design and development of customized AI based LMS for selected schools.
- To work as an active team member towards completion of deadlines and other deliverables.
- To play active role in development, testing, deployment and debugging of LMS modules.
- To play active role in design and development of trainings material on installation and usage of developed LMS.
- To play active role in conducting trainings for students and relevant staff/teachers on various modules of LMS for its successful implementation.
- To provide any relevant support to developers.
- To provide any academic support to Research Assistants.
- To perform, any other task assigned by PI.
- For BS Students Assistant positions, the candidates must be enrolled in BSCS/BSE/BSIT or BS GIS&RS
- For MS/MPhil Students Assistant positions, the candidates must be enrolled in MS or MPhil in Education or Computer Science.
- Students who have completed their course work will be preferred.
- Good academic writing and research skill will be an added advantage for MS Student Assistant.
- Software development experience will be an added advantage for BS Student Assistants.
24 months: After every six months contract will be revised subject to satisfactory performance. After two years there will be no extension.
Monthly Fixed Pay inclusive of all: Rs. 12000 fro BS Students
Monthly Fixed Pay Inclusive of all: Rs. 16000 for MS Students
- Complete applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates, experience certificate submit to Head HR, Karakoram International University Gilgit.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview. Applicants should apply through proper channel through his/her department section head.
- Last date of submission of documents is October 28, 2021.
- The university reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Share your online work profile.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Last date for form submission
9 months ago